Committed to the future of our stakeholders
Many stakeholders are directly impacted by Antolin’s activity. The company listens to them and integrates their demands into their strategic plans and day-to-day management.
Materiality Analysis. Our relevant issues
Always at the center, their objectives are those of Antolin.
- Daily: announcements and communications, assessments, monographic survey, marketing updates.
- Constant: Antolin sales network, social networks.
- Occasional: audits, benchmarking, Code of Conduct, corporate website, samples, traditional and electronic mail, non-financial statements, press releases, awards, Tech Days, training and seminars, satisfaction surveys, automotive fairs.
- Bimonthly: customer newsletter.
- Annual: Annual report, operational contact, ratings.
Mutual trust and maximum transparency of information.
- Constant: monographic meetings, investor portal (corporate website), continuous contacts.
- Monthly: Non-deal roadshows, conferences.
- Occasional: roadshows.
- Quarterly: results reports.
- Annual: Annual report, financial statements, ratings, non-financial statement.
A unique talent that Antolin protects, cares for and promotes.
- Daily: Intranet, traditional and electronic mail, operational contact.
- Constant: calls, monographic meetings, welcome protocol, corporate website, social networks.
- Weekly: communication platform.
- 1-2 times/month: communications, project team, internal network, social activities.
- Occasional: internal campaigns, internal InForma magazine, monographic surveys, press releases, satisfaction surveys, suggestion box, training and seminars, workshops, Basic Work Units (BWUs), internal meetings, meetings with the CEO.
- Annual: annual convention, annual report, corporate presentation, monographic conventions, Global Meeting, Values Awards, acknowledgments. Triennial: Workplace Climate Survey
Commitment and values, the driver of continuity at this family company.
- Regularly: meetings.
- Biannual: General Shareholders' Meeting
Contribution to a more prosperous, inclusive and fairer future.
- Occasional: conferences, donations, monographic meetings, work teams, patronage and sponsorship, forums, press releases, presentations, social networks, visits, social activities.
Solid and long-lasting relationships, and a common vision of sustainable development.
- Continuous: assessments, Code of Conduct, ratings, Buy One supplier portal.
- Bimonthly: Innovative Days.
- Occasional: announcements, communications, audits and inspections, calls, ordinary and electronic mail, training and seminars, special newsletter.
- Biannual: special campaigns.